Thursday, December 4, 2008

24 (TV Series)

When I realized that I still can't get enough of Elisha Cuthbert even after watching most of her flicks, I decided to look for a 24 (TV Series) copy. I tried to do some downloading but alas, it will take a couple of months before the process can be completed; so, I forewent of the idea.

24 (TV Series)

Good thing, I learned that Julian, has this DVD collection of 24. And because Peach, the first one to borrow the DVD, found the pace of the episodes a bit slow and boring, she decided to turn it over to me instead.

As for me, since my primary intention was merely to see more of Elisha, I anticipated that I will enjoy the scenes without her. To my surprise, 24 is certainly more than Kim Bauer. It is not just your typical feel-good TV show as it will literally put you at the edge of your seat (as it did to me), keenly waiting and thinking what will happen next. This suspense-thriller show is definitely worth spending your spare time with, and having Elisha as one of the main characters, what more can you ask for?

I already finished watching Season 1 (roughly 16-17 hours in total) and I must say, the twists and subplots are positively unpredictable. Can't wait to start the marathon for Season 2.

Maktub!

2 comments:

atomicgirl said...

And that is one of the reasons why you weren't able to finish your project before the deadline. Haha.

Anyway, CSI's still my thing. 24's just not for me. :p

Jude said...

not really. the project was long due, even before i started watching 24. the true reason behind it was the magical spell - that thing which makes you feel sleepy the moment you start working on it. hahaha.

CSI's good but Elisha, i mean 24, is better. eheh.