Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prison Break

Prison Break

After I finished watching 24, I gave Prison Break a chance as someone recommended it to me. Impression? I found the first few episodes to be quite boring. But because tactical scenes are among my interests, I held on and waited until the succeeding epsisodes were slowly being digested by my system. Later on, I found myself engrossed viewing the Series, especially the Second Season.

As of the moment, I am through with Seasons 1-4. Admittedly, Prison Break is also a good TV Series. What made me like Prison Break more is Sarah Wayne Callies' appearances as the lovely Dr. Sara Tancredi (too bad, she did not appear in Season 3).

Although different in concept, Prison Break is as entertaining and as thrilling as 24. Nonetheless, I still like 24 better not just because Elisha Cuthbert is part of the cast but I can relate more to the lessons imparted by it as well.

Maktub!

No comments: