Sunday, December 14, 2008

24 (TV Series) Part 2

I just finished watching 24, Seasons 1-6. I have spent most of my leisure time lying on bed, eyes on the monitor, and watch the events unfold on the part of the good, the bad, and the reality. It was really worth it to devote over a hundred hours of my life to this kind of craft. Two thumbs up!

There are so many things to learn from the Series but these are the ones that struck me the most:
That it pays to be candid or straightforward at times rather than being sensitive.

That when you say alright, sorry, be careful and promise, be sure to really, really mean it.

That family and loved ones should not always come first.

That when faced by a fork in the road, consider all the options (weigh the pros and cons), and after coming up with a decision, stand by it no matter what.

That maintaining friendship and living its truest essence isn't a walk in the park.

That sacrificing one good thing for a better something is essential and indispensable.

And that trust can be used interchangeably with love.

I was skeptical when I was told that Prison Break is better than 24. Well, I remain to be such until I prove it otherwise. So if anyone of you is willing to lend or hand me a copy, it will surely be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maktub!

4 comments:

atomicgirl said...

I have copies of Prison Break seasons 1 to 3. BUT I am not going to lend it to you. Sabi nga ni Julian, sineseryoso mo masyado ang title! Haha. :p

Jude said...

Got no problem with that. I'm sure you're not the only who has a copy of it. Eheh. Thanks anyway for the information that you have copies of Prison Break 1-3.Ü

Jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
atomicgirl said...

Right. So you're sure you can get your hands on a copy of Prison Break. Haha. But you just couldn't resist. So you borrowed mine. :p