Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Synergizers, Not Good Enough For The Finals But

..we are definitely goood enough to bag the Runner Up!

With our loss over the Wild Buddies, (yeah! for the second time; and I thought we will make them pay! arghh. ok, enough; I sound too bitter already. eheh.) our opportunity to play in the Finals slipped away. So, we end up playing against Legacy B for the Battle for Third earlier tonight, which obviously, turned in our favor.

However, bagging such a win was not as easy as stealing candy from a baby. The game had a suspense-thriller ending but I don't feel like narrating blow by blow what happened so I'll be summarizing it in this statement: One's failure could be another's success. Yeah, our team's better because they were not good enough to be on top of us.

Congratulations to us! Yahoo!

Will there be a Third Season? I hope so.

Maktub!

No comments: