Thursday, October 16, 2008

Elisha Ann Cuthbert

Lucky Girl. Love Actually. Old School.
The Girl Next Door. House of Wax. The Quiet.
Captivity. He Was A Quiet Man. My Sassy Girl.

Recently, I found myself so into Elisha Cuthbert. Even if I already watched the abovementioned flicks, I still can't get enough of her. Got to find the materials for the episodes/seasons of Are You Afraid of the Dark and 24 where she starred in. The way Elisha looks, giggles or laughs, speaks and bites her lips, not to mention her beautiful face and damn hot figure, just knock me off my feet.

Elisha Cuthbert

My addiction to this fascinating gal started when I was watching My Sassy Girl, the Hollywood version. I got to appreciate the movie because of the character being portrayed by Elisha. But not until the cast crawled in at the end of the film, I did not know who she was. Upon knowing the name of the person behind Jordan Roark, I did a little research and that was the only time when I learned some basic things about her.

I admit I am a such a big loser when it comes to Hollywood stuff. I don't pay attention to who's and what's in and who's and what's not in the American film industry. This is reason why even if Elisha has been in the business for half a decade now, I'm still clueless about her. Perhaps also, because I have not watched any of her television shows and flicks that I haven't got any single idea who is responsible for the characters of Katlin, Kim, Carol-Anne, Darcie, Danielle, Carly, Nina, Jennifer, Vanessa and Jordan. After watching her big screen appearances, I must say that she is a fine actress, personally speaking.

This 25-year old Canadian actress will be seen/heard in the following upcoming movies and shows: Guns, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, Ny-lon and Cat Tale.

If you're wondering as to what am I talking about, better watch her films. Who knows, you might also be starstruck by her.

Maktub!

No comments: