Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finals: Chef's Matadors Vs. Magayon Carwash

Chef's Matadors are heading to the finals. Yahoo! With a covincing win (a 22-point lead) against the Nikko-Tin team, we snatched the championship slot. We were missing Fire & Ice though along with his clutch 3-point bombers; so, this one is for you, buddy. Eheh.

One more Yahoo! for my small time achievement for the day - I was able to successfully refuse a drinking session tonight. Eheh. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the 'big' celebration if we eventually emerge as champions in another best-of-three series. It is surely going to be one hell of a party. Woohoo!

Maktub!

6 comments:

atomicgirl said...

Congrats to ya! I knew you were gonna make it to the finals you guys. Wasn't able to watch though. Sayang. But still, I'm proud of you. I'm excited for that party. I may not be invited but I'm certainly going to invite myself. Hehe. Goodluck in the championship!

Jude said...

hahaha. see you then! eheh. but we should win first before we can celebrate. so, you better do all the necessary rituals to turn the fate of our side. eheh.

and by the way, don't you think that we won because you were not there? hahaha. :p

atomicgirl said...

Of course I'm excited about that party. But I'm pretty sure you'll win (sipsip!). I don't have rituals so sorry to disappoint you.

I've been to most of your games and you've won most of them so I don't bring bad luck to you guys. I've always been known to bring good luck. If I were at the game earlier, your team would have had a hundred-point lead. Wahaha.

Jude said...

no comment.

hahahaha.

chayeee said...

Guys, i miss playing bball with you! I miss the team, the camaradery...haaay... the brotherhood of the Matadors! Congratulations. I knew it! Go get the ring for me!

- Charlie "Fire & Ice" Loma
SG Chef's Matadors (out for the season)

AVG: 21.3PPG 6APG 3RPG 1.3SPG 0.2BPG

:D

Jude said...

hahahaha. nice stats chayee. that's why we are really missing you because of your 'mvp' numbers. hahahaha. don't you worry buddy, we'll get the ring for you; kobe bryant's playing for our team. you should be home for the big celebration. see you soon! :D