Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's Up With Me Now?


It has been a while since the last time I blogged; been running out of idea what to write. As expected, the thought of not writing anything here days after my last post bothers me. The not-to-let-five-days-pass-without-posting-anything rule is really getting into my nerves. Sigh! Instead of relieving myself from stress with this online journal, it became the other way around. This has been the scenario since I had this blog rolling. And the editing thing? To hell with it. I'm not out here to impress people but simply to express myself (I'm being reminded!). Thanks Peach though. Always a pleasure sharing my blog works with you. Until next time.

Anyway, things change. From now on, this journal would just have to wait for my attention. It will subdue me no more; it will serve me rather! Eheh.

And for the what's up with me now? question, here it goes:

First, I have been nursing colds and cough for more than a week now. I started with a rest-and-water therapy but I didn't get better so I resulted to trying the next best thing - taking medicine. Solmux's double-action property as being advertised, which I find to be a convincing one, seems to be futile with my case. The last resort? Antibiotic co-trimoxazole. If I still don't get well with this, time for lung-check. Might got some mycobacterial infection. I pray not!

Second, I am terribly stressed by the school term papers. Being a certified procrastinator, I expect the work to just pile up, and guess what? It did. Yahoo! One has been long due but still lying on top of my table, unfinished. Two more are due this week but still remain untouched. Tsk tsk. I wish the semester is over now so I can finally clean my mind with these stress-causing projects. Sigh!

Third, I have been hooked with the phBar forum - an absolutely wonderful site. Not only do I learn lots of stuff concerning BarEx and other legal matters, I also gained an instant cyber-family. This community is truly a blessing.

And lastly, the BarEx mania is down to its final stretch. This coming Sunday will be the last day of battle for my friends and classmates who are courageously attempting to slay the mighty dragon. I am hoping and praying that they all emerge as victors. *Hang on there buddies! One hack more and the beast will go to rest, for good.*

Well, I better get my ass moving now. Have to finish my term papers before it's too late.

Maktub!

2 comments:

atomicgirl said...

Sure. No prob. It was an honor. Chos. :)

But yeah, I hope that next time you mentioned is gonna be with regards to blogging or anything online. I hope it's not gonna be about your term papers or what-have-you. Hehe.

Goodluck. And yeah, you still owe me driving lessons. :p

peachy

Jude said...

okie dokie. got no problem with that. Ü