Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Teach-Err

My 108-hour practice teaching requirement was officially concluded this morning. Actually, it was already through a couple of weeks ago but since my cooperating teacher requested me to wrap-up the topic that I commenced, I stayed until this week.

While bidding goodbye, I felt relieved because finally, I will get my grade from my Supervising Instructor, start writing a narrative report about my experiences, submit it to our Professor and get a grade for the Subject. However, I also felt low because I will be leaving the people whom I spent the past two months with - people who in one way or another, contributed in molding my character, attitude, confidence and knowledge. As I write this, I remember some of the best and worst moments I had with them.

I'm surely going to miss not just the routine of preparing before going to class and conducting lecture, recitation and short quiz (and checking after) but also every student in the four classes I handled. Overall, my experience in practice teaching was, although tiring, definitely worth it.

Thank you and see you all around.

Maktub!

No comments: