Sunday, March 8, 2009

Forward In Christ

13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


~Philippians 3:13-14

Saint Paul

Five important learnings from Saint Paul to live by:


Always remember of the ONE THING.
FORGET WHAT LIES BEHIND.
STRAIN FORWARD IN HOPE.
Just
PRESS ON WITH THE MISSION.
Pay attention to the
PRIZE.


Exceedingly blessed weekend for me and everyone who attended the CFC - Bicol Mission Core Weekend. Would like to thank you, Tito Mon and Tita Ludy for inviting me to be part of the production team. I appreciate it big time. It just saddens me that you're going through a trying moment at this time. Am praying for Lola Crispina, and that things will get better soon.


Trivia: My first time to attend such activity, as well as be part of a production team. I'm so glad. Praise God!

St. Paul, pray for us!


Maktub!

No comments: