Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Nail In The Coffin

Just when most things are not going your way, here comes another one. Indeed, when it rains, it pours. And I couldn't say anything more. My heart is crushed and slowly crumbling. I am emotionally and psychologically pinned down to the ground. Been fighting hard to keep my head above the water, to stay away from resting in peace. But unfortunately, life just handed me a nail in the coffin. Good grief!

I don't know what to do now. Where and how to start. I am in a total mess. Please God, help me. I'm down on my knees.

Maktub!

2 comments:

atomicgirl said...

Kaya mo yan tol! Elisha Ann Cuthbert's gonna keep you inspired naman. :D

Jude said...

ei pechay, long time no comment ah. more than a week na su post ko, super late na comment mo. eheh. thanks anyway po. but more than Elisha, with my Lord, there's nothing i cannot do